Among other scenic wonders here in Taiwan is the Su-hua highway, it runs along cliffs in many areas as it offers unmatched beauty of the ocean, mountains and cliff side scenery. Su-hua Highway is located within Taroko National Park and situated South of Heren Kanan bridge across the Kanagang river with numerous beautiful spots and common trails that includes the famous Qingshui Cliffs, one of the top ten natural wonders of Taiwan.
Qingshui Cliffs is the result of a collision between the Eurasian and Philippine plate. It’s hard to believe that sometimes, volcanic activities bring natural wonders and beautiful geological formations.
Catching the beauty of the cliff beside the pacific ocean, you’ll enjoy the ocean breeze alongside other scenic wonders, the unique scene continues to astonish visitors with its pacific beauty.
Perfectly positioned viewing wooden platform at Su-hua Highway, this is the perfect spot for the visitors to view the surroundings. If you plan to visit Qingshui cliffs along Su-hua Highway, don’t forget to read the safety warning down there.
Things you need to know:
- The highway runs along cliffs in many places and susceptible to rock falls so please practice caution.
- Sections of the road near the ocean are often subject to strong gusts of wind. Keep distance from the end of the road.
- Huge waves is a serious threat and equally unpredictable.
- Huide trail is shared by pedestrians and vehicles, drivers should reduce speed and pay attention to safety measures.
- Stay away from the old highway area. Rock falls from cliffs can happen anytime.
- Early warning for your own safety. Stay safe!
Thanks for reading my blog! A small note down there will brighten my day…